Scroll past the lavender detergent recipe to find out where you can buy all items needed and make this fabulous laundry detergent for just PENNIES on the dollar. There are also tips on how to maximize your laundry experience and forget about all of the toxic and expensive laundry items.
This laundry detergent will NOT leave your laundry heavily scented. It will leave your laundry smelling fresh like they were hanging on a clothesline, in a lavender field, on a warm summer day!
DIY Lavender Laundry Detergent Recipe:
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Total Time:||15 min|
|Yield:||192 HE Loads|
2. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in bowl.
3. Store in an airtight container.
4. These ingredients may clump up a bit in case of moisture. Add a small breathable organza drawstring bag of rice to prevent clumping.
6. To achieve super fresh natural laundry:
7. 1 Tablespoon per HE machine load or 1 1/2 Tablespoons for other machines per load
8. Add 2 Tablespoons of white vinegar to rinse water (do not add to your fabric softener dispenser.)
9. Dry your clothes with 3-9 reusable wool dryer balls
10. Purify your dry clothes with our lavender linen spray
* 2 Cups Baking Soda (freshens)
* 1 Cup Vibe Aroma Artisan Crafted Pure Laundry Soap Flakes (cleans)
* 1 Cup Borax (brightens)
* 1/4 Cup Oxyclean (optional)
* 60 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil (or any of your favorite EOs, optional)
Shopping List for Natural Lavender Laundry:
- Washing Soda
- Oxyclean Powder
- Baking Soda
- Vibe Aroma Artisan Crafted Pure Laundry Soap Flakes
- White Vinegar – Extra lavender sensory bonus points if you infuse the vinegar with lavender buds (optional)
- Vibe Aroma Lavender Linen Spray to freshen and purify your dry, clean clothes. (optional)
- Reusable Dryer Balls (optional – this seems like a large investment but they last 2-4 years!)
Skip the hassle and buy our Lavender Natural Laundry Detergent, you will still need to buy vinegar, dryer balls and lavender linen spray.
If all of this is intimidating, we invite you to try our Natural Lavender Laundry Discovery Set (it includes everything you need to phase out your current commercial laundry inventory.) Maybe you need to see if it will work for you before you invest all of that money and time in creating your new lavender laundry routine!
Read also: Do These 4 Things to Make Your Clothes Smell Like They Were Line Dried in a Lavender Field
Welcome to Twin Flame Lavender Farm DBA Vibe Aroma LLC!
All of our products have been mindfully curated (and used often personally) by us! There is no mass production. We are a "TRUE" small Michigan Business.