No products in the cart.
Indulge your taste buds with the delightful and aromatic flavors of lavender granola.
This unique twist on traditional granola recipes adds a touch of floral essence that elevates your breakfast or snack to a whole new level.
If you’re looking for a homemade lavender granola recipe, look no further. We’ve got you covered. Our easy-to-follow recipe combines the crunchiness of oats, nuts, and seeds with the delicate fragrance of lavender. The result is a perfectly balanced blend that will leave you craving for more.
For an added burst of freshness and sweetness, try pairing your lavender granola with berries. The tartness of the berries complements the floral notes of the lavender, creating a harmonious combination that will awaken your senses.
Looking to add some creaminess to your lavender granola? Serve it with yogurt! The creamy texture of yogurt provides a luscious contrast to the crunchy granola and enhances the overall experience.
Whether enjoyed as a breakfast cereal or as an on-the-go snack, lavender granola is sure to become your new favorite treat. Its unique flavor profile sets it apart from traditional granolas, making it an exciting choice for those looking to explore new culinary horizons.
So why settle for ordinary when you can savor the extraordinary? Treat yourself to a batch of homemade lavender granola today and embark on a culinary adventure that will delight both your taste buds and your senses.
- 1/4 Cup Lavender Infused Oil (Substitute Any Vegetable Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Course Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lavender Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.5 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds (Deshelled)
- 1 Cup Blanched Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Pepitas
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seed
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Caraway Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Culinary Lavender Buds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a glass bowl, combine honey, maple syrup, lavender infused oil and simple syrup. Microwave for 30 seconds. Add cinnamon, salt and extracts. Whisk together, set aside.
- Add all grains, nuts and seeds (minus pepitas) in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour half of the syrup mixture over the grain mixture. Mix well. Pour the other half and mix well again. Make sure all of the grains are drenched with the syrup mixture.
- Line deep baking sheet with parchment paper and spread even layer of granola mix.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Add pepitas and flip granola with spatula. Spread evenly over baking sheet and bake another 20 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and allow granola to cool on baking sheet before storing.** Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Buy the Cookbook or Grow Your Own Culinary Lavender & Herbs!
All lavender and herb plants come with extensive growing and care instructions + recipes. These herbs may be grown inside during the winter and then planted outside during the summer.